Monday, October 16, 2017

What's Tonight? Pizza Night!

I attended the Home Evening activity tonight. It was a pizza-making activity, so I was pretty excited. I met up with the Relief Society first counselor, Emily, and her boyfriend, and we sat at an empty table. Gradually, the room began to fill. No one seemed interested in sitting with us, until finally one girl did. It's always funny when that sort of thing happens. Eight people filled every other table in the room, but there were only four people at ours




Guess which section is mine

The pizza was great, and I'm glad I went. Plus, I was able to talk to Melissa Fowler, who's in charge of the Home Evening activities, and ask her to email me the activity schedule. This way, since I'm Relief Society secretary, I'll be able to add those activities to a calendar and print them out along with my announcements page this Sunday. Since I have a three-ring hole puncher, I'll be able to make it all nice.