Sunday, July 30, 2017

Borderline

I woke up with a cloudy head and a horribly stuffy nose. Mom and Dad went up to the cabin yesterday to bring up a lawnmower and attend a wedding (Probably for one of Mom's cousins- it seems like they're constantly having weddings and babies). When they came home, I had Mom check me over to give the deciding verdict on whether or not I should go to church. I felt like I could function, but I didn't want to get anyone else sick.

I did go, and hopefully people won't get sick because of me. Luckily we have 1:00 church, and I did feel a lot better by the afternoon than I did in the morning. Hopefully this sore throat business will all be over soon.

In other news, we had a lot of people over at our house tonight! Eve and Ange both have their birthdays tomorrow, so everyone got together and we had dinner and cake.

Ange and Eve

Stockton, Jorja, me, and Preston


I don't normally like chocolate cake, but Ange's was pretty good!