Tuesday, July 18, 2017

New Street Sign

Watched many kids today. Matt brought his batch over to play while he played Dominion, which kept Bubs and Ange's girls entertained. Mom drove Ella down to her dance class today. She asked me to come along to so I could get a feel for the area in case I need to drive Abby down there on Thursday. For the most part, it's the same as going to SLCC the way I did two years ago (Was that really two years ago?)
I was introduced to an interesting street sign in the process. It's a stoplight that, in the morning, allows people to drive one way down a road. In the afternoon, it takes on an X symbol, and its backside is an arrow, allowing people to drive on the same road from the other direction. Interesting.

The sun was right in my eyes on the way home. Sounds like on Thursday, I might have to take my sunglasses for a ride with me.