Saturday, July 8, 2017

Thistle

Most of the family was out and about today, but Dad made homemade spaghetti for lunch for himself and me. It's been awhile since I've had that!

I also did a rough concept design for a science-fiction character today. Meet Emrys Thistle, a boy with a suit capable of manipulating his appearance at will. He's never taken it off and has no clue what he looks like underneath. He lives in a high-tech city with his punk grandma- a lady who refuses to wear her suit and spends a lot of time chasing after organic lifeforms like spiders and rats. I want her to knit sweaters for bizarre lizard-like creatures and stuff. Illegally, of course. The plot is probably about she and Emrys smuggling them from the city and into the wild, where they can be free.


The working title right now is Thistle Only Take a Sec... I couldn't resist.