Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Doctor and Milo

Well, my sore throat hasn't disappeared yet. Today I decided to talk to Mom about it and see if she had any oils that might help me feel better. She gave me her roller balls for Breathe and On Guard, though I'm not sure they'll be of much help.

Tonight we watched another "Doctor Who", followed by a few episodes of "Milo Murphy's Law". Preston loved it, as I hoped he would. We watched about four episodes, but I didn't want to go any further. There is a ridiculous, blatant, potentially illegal amount of "Doctor Who" references in "Milo" that I feel Mom would appreciate, and I didn't want to continue watching without her. Maybe I can convince her to stay and watch after our next episode of actual "Doctor Who". David Tennant is gone and a new Doctor has taken his place.