Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Magnifying

I ate lots of reheated pizza today. Them's the breaks.

My fiction writing teacher cancelled class today. We were invited to attend a lecture about folklore and things that some guy the university brought in was giving somewhere. It didn't sound interesting to me, so I decided not to go- That, and the reason class was cancelled because the lecture started halfway through class. It ran into my Institute class. I elected to go to Institute.

I walked home after Institute is done. I've definitely done a lot of walking home instead of bus riding this semester, what with all the construction and all. Hopefully they finish it up soon. There was tons of dust in the air as I was walking by. Probably wasn't great for my bronchitis, but hopefully that will be gone soon.

I received a text from the Relief Society president today. She asked if I would be willing to teach the lesson in relief society this Sunday. I was a little concerned because I have a lot of work coming up over the next few weeks, and I've never taught a Relief Society lesson before. I agreed to teach, and I'm sure I'll be able to pull it off. I'm teaching on magnifying your callings. Hopefully all goes well with that and I get everything done that I need to do.