Friday, November 10, 2017

Baby Brother's Birthday Bash

I had a lot of homework to do today. One of these was a "vita" for my apprenticeship class. I got it submitted to Canvas 30 seconds before I got a text from Dad. He'd arrived to take me home for the weekend. He fixed my printer in the process. I have such trouble with that thing sometimes. He even took me grocery shopping. That was nice.

We celebrated Preston's birthday tonight. Everything twas so busy that cake and presents came very late in the evening, and the cake didn't even have candles, but Preston seemed to have a good time. Fourth child. I'm glad that we were able to celebrate his 11th birthday as a family. I guess we won't be able to do that for much longer.


Stockton, Preston, and I played a "100 best Mario Part minigames" 3DS game tonight. I didn't agree with all the choices, but it was fun, and I'm glad I got to play it with my brothers.