Saturday, November 4, 2017

Jorja Loses Control

I FaceTimed Mom for a long time today while I ate some cereal. She's in Australia and it was around 3:00 in the morning there. She's been worried about being away from the kids and the struggles they've been having at home. It was nice to see her, and I hope she's able to enjoy her vacation without too much stress.

I did a lot of schoolwork today, hoping to get it all done so I don't have to do homework on Sunday. I also found the time to get a lot of writing done, which was a welcome break for me.

While Mom and Dad have been in Australia, we've kept up a family group chat. Jorja has been staying at a friend's house. Today, she sent a video of her body spazzing out while she lay on the floor, choking out, "I don't know what's happening!" It looked like a seizure and was very concerning to see. Mom mentioned in the chat that she could see the video, but couldn't hear it. I told her what Jorja said in the video about not being able to control her limbs, because watching the video with that context certainly makes it a bigger deal. Jorja has been under a lot of stress lately, and I hope she's doing okay.