Monday, October 22, 2018

Lots of Time With Laptop

I got my test back in Literary Analysis today, so I was finally able to see what I missed. All the questions I'd gone back and changed were wrong, so I was annoyed at myself for not sticking with my gut instincts. I was pleased, however, to see that I'd gotten everything in the allegedly hardest section of the test - the scansion part where you indicate the stressed and unstressed syllables - completely right. I spent a long time on that section, so I'm glad it paid off.

Had a busy evening today. My workload is picking up again. I'm glad I've already done almost all my Sensation and Perception assignments in advance. Doing assignments is rarely fun, but Rule Number 1 of college life is to keep on top of your work. Things take longer than you expect, more stuff will always pile on, something unexpected will come up, etc. It's just a relief to look at my list of assignments due for the day and see I'd finished all of them a week ago. There's just something very nice about having buffers.