Saturday, October 13, 2018

Tracking App

I had planned to clean the church at 9:00 today. I woke up at 8:47. I hurried out the door without bothering to eat anything, since they always have donuts and bagels there. I was assigned to dust the pews in the chapel. A lot of people came to clean today, supposedly the most we've "ever" had (although I'm not sure whether that includes previous semesters), so we finished pretty quickly. Our building contains two chapels, but fewer classrooms than most do, so that probably helped.

Otherwise, the day wasn't very eventful. I downloaded an app to help me track what I eat. It's a little clunkier than I'd like it to be, but it should serve its purpose. Then I did some studying for my Consumer Behavior final on Monday, spaced out with a little time to draw and write to keep me entertained. It's funny how sometimes, I learn so much more about psychology in this class than in my actual psychology courses.