Thursday, May 4, 2017

Coming This Summer

I woke up in the guest room today and my summer began! While the kids went to school, I stayed home in pajamas, wrote, chatted with online friends, ate candy (like the chocolate bunny I'd picked up for General Conference and/or Easter but had never eaten, along with some Candy Blox that Mom grabbed for me at the grocery store), and looked at a bunch of old Nintendo DS and GameBoy Advance games that we'd apparently gotten from the Hodsons, since the Hodsons are moving and giving things away. In one of them, I found this, and thought it was entertaining:


My family also adopted the Hodson's couch, which has made a snug home for itself in the basement. We've had our green couch for twenty years, and it's pretty beaten. Having this new couch should be pretty nice.

Dad hooked up my computer, scanner and all, so it looks like I'm pretty much moved in for the summer now! Now there are just clothes to wash and fold.


Mostly, I wrote today! It was great to ease back into the routine of being home. Summer adventures, here I come!