Saturday, May 27, 2017

Jorja Makes Cards

It was Saturday! Since my parents and I agreed that writing is my "summer job", that means I get weekends "off". Preston and I played some Wizard101, and I did a lot of drawing. Dad made homemade spaghetti for lunch, and Mom brought back pizza for dinner. It was a whole day of relaxing and eating food I like! That's how summers ought to be!

We had the pizza because Jorja had some friends come over tonight. Specifically, they were working on their school project: a card game about The Hobbit. Jorja has done A LOT of the work herself; I think she provided the art, and her friends helped to laminate and cut all the cards out.


She must have found some awesome references, because she told me she didn't trace! Impressive! I'm getting to be a better artist myself, but she's right up there with me, and maybe even beating me out.