Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Their Personalities

Today was a day spent on character development. I took personality quizzes for various characters I like and finished some drawings I'd started the night before too.


I found it interesting to read about their different personality types in depth and analyze why I thought they worked so well in their respective environments and around other characters. It's also funny how Mikey has three letters different than my INTJ personality type, and yet I find him to be super relatable. Probably because most INTJ types are written to be firmly logical villains, robots, or heroes who are major jerks. It's nice to see yourself not portrayed in a negative light sometimes.

I have my own characters too, of course, but I didn't get them drawn and polished yet. Another time, perhaps.

Additionally, Mom came home from Virginia tonight! We managed fine without her, but it'll be nice to have her back again.