Monday, May 1, 2017

Pizza Pi[l]e

The Institute was offering free pizza today in celebration of finals week. I waited until I was hungry (towards the end of the time period they were offering the pizza) before I headed up to campus. First, I stopped by the student computer lab so I could print off the colored pictures for my interior design swatch board. Then I went to check out the pizza situation for myself.

It's a little blurry, but it's the only one I got.
Yes, those are empty boxes against the wall.

While I was there, one girl mentioned that she had a final at 8:00 at night. Yikes! I can't imagine that. Especially with only the evening bus running then.

I filled up on pizza, then headed home and worked on my interior design project. It's the last assignment of the school year for me. Nearly there!