Friday, June 2, 2017

Dutch Oven

Those of us who weren't Mom (still sick) went to the annual ward Dutch oven cookout tonight. Jorja made brownies and Stockton frosted them. Preston and I ducked through the "secret" gap in the fence and cut across the field to the pavilion. Even though we'd come late the line was pretty long, but at least it moved relatively quickly. I got the last of the Ruffles chips, and there were some nice desserts too.

Some sister missionaries greeted us as we were eating on the grass. I think my parents fed them a few weeks ago while I was up at college, so they didn't recognize me and wanted to talk. They seem to be enjoying their mission, so that's always nice!

We all slipped through the fence on the way back home- except Dad, who wanted to see if he could fit in the gap, and then didn't. I wanted to get a picture of him, but I was too slow. Oh well!