Friday, June 16, 2017

Parcheesi Piece

I attended my last day of WIFYR. It's always a lot of work, but good fun too, and very helpful. Surprisingly, Mom picked me up. The plan had been for she, Dad, and the boys to go to Wyoming for a diving competition, but there were some issues in registration and in the end, they decided not to go.

Instead, Stockton went off to a scout camp. Jorja had gone to girls' camp that morning, so the four of us were left alone. They wanted to play a game, so Preston went to find one he knew I couldn't resist: Parcheesi! It went pretty long, but that was partially my fault. I did set up a gate pretty early and block people for a long time. Preston ended up winning the game, but it came down to the wire.

I was disappointed to find that one of my Parcheesi pieces was missing. I'd taken it to college and only played it once or twice, and thought I'd been so careful not to lose any. But, Preston found one to 3D print as a replacement. He does love that 3D printer!