Friday, June 23, 2017

Plans 4 Life

I've been thinking about getting a minor in marketing. I talked about it with Mom, and she was really nice and worked out a potential schedule for my next few years of college. Glad I have a mom who likes to do things like that! Saves me lots of time and trouble.

It seems like it may be possible for me to graduate with a psychology major, an English major with a creative writing emphasis, and a marketing minor. Everything would have to fall into place, but it would be great!

We watched an episode of "Doctor Who" tonight as a family, followed by "Dr. Horrible's Sing-a-Long Blog", which is a YouTube video with Neil Patrick Harris as Dr. Horrible. Someone at WIFYR recommended it as an example of character fleshing and development, so it was kind of cool to watch.