Thursday, September 29, 2016

And Remy Didn't Get Forgotten This Time

Well, a bit of slightly sad news. I only scored 86% on my behavior exam, so I missed about three questions. That means I'll have to take the final for the class (our teacher said he'd let anyone who scored about 90% on both exams skip it). But, that's all right. Psychology's my passion, so taking another test on it won't be so bad.

On the upside, my chocolate essay is done! Now I've got to finish those two Connections projects.

One of the things I did this afternoon was watch this video Butch Hartman shared of him doing a massive drawing with 112 of his characters and one he borrowed, some of whom he hasn't drawn for ten years, all in ink, on the same sheet of paper. No sketches, no erasing, no planning- just sitting down for three and a half hours, diving straight into it, and making them all fit. I thought it was really neat. How does he do it?