Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Back to the Grind Again

It's always nice to ease back into school with a long morning. I read more of my textbook, revised some work, and did some laundry. We talked about child development in my lifespan class today, and after that I headed over to Connections.

For Connections, we're supposed to attend three follow-up sessions, and this one today included a student panel. I didn't learn anything that seemed like it might apply to me, though, unless I want to change my major in the future. I need to figure out who my adviser is and schedule an appointment at some time.

I walked back from Connections with Alison, and we made plans to have lunch on Thursday, which will be great since I don't have class until late. At Blue Square I also ran into a girl named Nyx, whose name I vaguely recognized from that time I walked around the fourth floor reading all the names on the doors and searching for pink cactus flowers.

One evening of research and reading later, Demetria and I ended our night with a couple more "ChalkZone" episodes. And that, really, is all.