Thursday, September 22, 2016

First Exam of College

Eleven pages of extra credit work, done. Scantrons, bought. Number 2 pencils, sharpened. Buses, on time. Hit me with your best shot.

I had a simple day today. I worked on the essay I need to write for my garden visit (It's almost done) and did some studying. This afternoon I took my first real exam of college, and I think I got all fifty questions right (There was only one question that I was somewhat iffy on). I guess we'll find out. Of course, it was lifespan development, so it was pretty simple stuff.

Additionally, I got an e-mail saying that because no one had transferred out of Wave 1 in the working-to-train-a-rat lab that's supposed to start next Monday (Our TA forgot to put a cap on the class and I guess no one wanted to switch over), the data was wiped out and we would pick again first-come first-serve. Luckily, by the time I got to it, there were only three other people in my time slot. I think there can be eighteen.

Otherwise, I hung out at my dorm. Mom called and we talked for a few minutes about the weekend, and I did some dishes, ate food, talked with Demetria, and worked on work. Things are good.