Friday, September 16, 2016

First Time Home Again

Mom picked me up after my classes today. Just before she arrived, I was plugging my headphones into my computer when the tip snapped off in the jack. Uh-oh! I tried pulling it out, but it didn't budge, and I ended up pushing it in. Since my computer speakers don't work (and haven't for years), using my headphones was the only way to play sound on my computer. Maybe Dad will have to look at it when he comes up next week.

After some grocery shopping and a stop at Sonic, we made the long drive back home. The kids didn't act super thrilled to see me, but I have been around for all their lives, so I guess that makes sense. 

Dad's been hard at work in my absence. He's putting together a huge square table in the kitchen. That will be even cooler when it's all done.

Mom and I went shopping again, this time for more plates that could go in the microwave and in the bottom rack of the dishwasher. We also picked up some salt and pepper shakers shaped like pumpkins with swirly designs carved into them.

Dad made spaghetti for dinner as per my request, and Stockton showed me his Happy Ball 4 game. I slept in my old bed again, with my old blankets. And my tree was still alive too, so that's always a cool plus.