Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Chipping Away

Lots of classes, lots of homework. Technically I don't have any homework due for about a week, but if I can see it on my to-do list, I like to take care of it. Plus, when everything is due on the 20th, you're not going to want to wait until the last minute.

Season 10 episodes for "Fairly OddParents" are airing for the next two weeks, so I got to watch the newest two tonight, and they were really cute and fun. And thus the list of illegal or problematic things that Chloe has done and the times that Timmy has mocked her for it steadily grows.

I also watched a video of Butch Hartman drawing various cartoon characters like Steven from "Steven Universe" and Dipper Pines in the "Fairly Odd" style. Which doesn't really matter to anyone, but it's a thing that happened and that was fun. He's a humble guy and I like listening to his commentary about all the things he loves about the other cartoons he sees out there alongside his own show.

Also maybe Mom would like to know that I've been making my bed everyday since I've been up here.