Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Dis-Connect'd

Today I woke up only twenty minutes before my first class of the day. Whoops. I got ready and made it there just in time. 

My first class is my rat-training lab, and our rat is doing very well with his task (Passing through a hoop, then turning left and getting up on his hind legs to touch a hanging plastic ball with his nose, then claiming his reinforcer food pellet and circling the hoop from the correct side and performing the action again). 

We had the option to name our rat if we wanted, but my groupmates didn't really go for it. I guess that's what happens when all three of them are guys. I've nicknamed him Sauren and he likes having his cheeks rubbed, apparently.

I took my "History of Chocolate" quiz today and only missed one question and read three chapters from my textbooks. I am now finished with all homework until my birthday, so that's pretty nice. Now to really get into regular study habits.

It was also the last day of Connections today. Two credits down and no more need to worry about that class! I'm not taking any English classes, but that one felt like it due to all the essays. It seems like the essay-ing will be a little lighter from here on out.