Friday, October 28, 2016

Home For Friday

After my behavior and horticulture classes today, I swung by the greenhouse to check on my plants. They seem to be doing all right. Two had started to mold, so I had to remove them, but the other plants are rooting. That's good news.

When I'd finished with the greenhouse, I went to Blue Square and met up with my mom. She took me grocery shopping, which was nice, and then after I had packed a few things, we made the long drive home. I have a laser hair-removal appointment tomorrow. Is that the correct way to say it? Laser-hair-removal would imply I had laser hairs, I think. Maybe I have that backwards. Hm.

So I got to see my family again! I didn't think to take any pictures, but I stayed at my house. We watched a "Doctor Who" episode about Atmos cars and Mom, Dad, Preston, and I played Settlers of Catan with the 3D board my dad and I made some time ago. Apparently Preston won fifteen minutes before the game ended, but no one realized because we all thought Dad was going to come out the victor.

We had Little Caesar's pizza for dinner. It was delicious. I haven't had pizza since I took that box home from Connections- it's hard to justify buying it when Demetria can't have gluten and the box can keep me fed for a week, but it's not too healthy.

Got some writing and studying done too, so that was good. Went to bed at a reasonable time. Also good. Weird to sleep in my old room again, though... It a lot messier than when I left it and just feels odd. Hopefully Demetria isn't feeling too lonely without me!