Friday, October 7, 2016

Empty Day

I attended my rat lab today, and my behavior class after that. The latter ended at about 10:30, and I was free for the rest of the day! We didn't have horticulture because it was the second day in the lab, so those who didn't go on Wednesday had their chance now. 

I don't have Institute on Friday, and the teacher of my chocolate class doesn't really like us coming in on Friday, unless we have a specific question in mind to ask. The times I've asked her questions in the past, I've felt a little talked-down to. I'm sure she doesn't mean it, but it often comes off that way. The engineering building is as far away from Blue Square as possible and has no bus routes near it, so it's a long walk just to spend two minutes in the room and get belittled. Nice when you don't have to go.

My homework is done until my birthday, which made for a relaxing day. Demetria was in the mood for watching a movie this evening, so we put on the second Pirates of the Caribbean movie, "Dead Man's Chest". 

We made it an hour and a half in before we had to call it quits for the night. One hour to go! I did get a lot of drawing done while it played, and that's always welcome.

The grades for Connections became official today. My final grade was 100.9%, I think. Not too shabby.