Monday, October 3, 2016

Wet and Rainy Monday

It's never really fun to go back to school after a nice weekend, and Monday is my heavy day. Still, I made it through and it wasn't so bad. Horticulture was mainly review and preparation for the lab we're doing in the greenhouse on Wednesday. We had a guest speaker in my chocolate class who spoke with a heavy British accent.

Demetria and I got some groceries. My work is done for the next few days, aside from regular studying and a bit of reading.

Unfortunately, my blender broke. This happened several days ago, and Demetria and I have been searching for the manual. Demetria says she remembers reading that it had a warranty, so we'll see how that goes. 

Additionally, I hope my new shoes come soon. We ordered new ones two months ago, but Amazon keeps shipping the wrong size, and I was really hoping to get to wear them before the ground becomes terribly snowy.