Tuesday, February 28, 2017

48 Pins

It snowed all day today. Lightly, but it snowed. I went to statistics this morning, ate a cheese and turkey sandwich for lunch, went to abnormal psych this afternoon- the usual. My grade for abnormal psych is a 96.67%, without extra credit included. Ha! Take that, Mr. "You will probably get a B in this class even if you study"!

There isn't much that happened today that was exciting, except that I rode the red bus back to the TSC from statistics, and almost all the other buses were waiting there already. I tried to decide if I was daring enough to cross the street (the buses come up and go around a loop), but I knew cars couldn't see me past the red bus, and I didn't want to run in front of them. Plus, the first bus ready to leave might not see me either. And there was lots of snow I'd have to walk through.

So, I ran around the circle instead. The purple bus left just as I made it there. The teal bus closed its doors, but I waved and the driver opened them again. Now, the teal and purple bus both have the same first stop near the greenhouses. After that, the purple bus circles around and comes back to Riverside and Blue Square. The teal bus goes to the innovation campus and adds at least five more minutes to the route.

I jumped off the teal bus at the greenhouse stop and ran up to get on the purple bus. It was very, very crowded and I was the last person who could fit. I'm glad the driver didn't kick me off, because after I started climbing on the purple bus, the teal bus left and I would have had to wait for ten or so minutes while it was snowing.

Technically, I was on the bus stairs, which is ~ kind of ~ illegal, except the part that's illegal is if I block the driver's view through the doors. Luckily, I'm small and was able to hug a pole and squish to the side. So even if I was on the stairs, we made it to Riverside without getting in an accident. I jumped off, waited for the bus to unload, and then got on again and rode to Blue Square from there.

After a short writing break and some texts to Alison, I spent my evening doing a lot of homework. I read a chapter in my English textbook, read a section in my other English book, took a quiz about "appropriate language" on the second book (20/20), and did my Pinterest board for interior design. Normally we only have to collect 20 pins, but luckily this time I noticed in the instructions that we needed 40- 20 related to pattern, and 20 related to texture. I'd picked several that could overlap, so I thought I should add a few more and ended up with 48 pins. Hopefully that's enough.