Sunday, February 12, 2017

A Drawing Kind of Sunday

After all the visiting teaching stuff, I forgot to mention last week that one of our missionaries was just called to the Adriatic North mission. Hey, I know someone who's out there! I sat next to him in gospel doctrine. Apparently his roommate went to that same mission. Wow! What are the odds?

We had ward conference today. There was also a linger longer that Demetria and I stuck around for. After getting home, I reviewed my abnormal psych terms for a long while. I did dishes, and some drawing too. The trade-off for me watching "Danny Phantom" was that my awesome artist friend start picking her way through "ChalkZone". I think she just finished "Secret Passages". I watched some episodes again myself over the last week so I could refresh my memory on the happenings, and then I remembered how much I love the doofi, so here:

Too dumb to live but just right to love.
I could get used to body types THIS easy to draw!

That same friend started a stream this afternoon, and since it was silent, it was a good chance to have my psych words playing through my headphones on repeat. That took up a pretty large portion of the day. Midway through, I was joking with my friends about a "Danny Phantom"/"ChalkZone" switcheroo where ChalkZone is the dangerous world and the Ghost Zone is mostly cute and friendly aside from the occasional restless spirit, and long story short, here's Rudy:


And obviously I attempted Danny too, but he didn't come out too well...


... so sometime in the next week I'll have to give him another go. Definitely going to try a more dynamic pose this time. Perhaps a crouch...