Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Guess Who's Got a Date For Thursday

Some time ago I bought cookie dough, planning to invite Alison over for a game night and stuff. She wasn't able to come today, but the cookies are close to reaching their expiration date and I thought Valentine's day would be a good day to make them. Here is the result:

Well

For my interior design assignment, I need to take a before and after shot of a room I've staged. My room is messier than the living room, so I deliberately made it look as messy as I could bear in the hopes that it will look that much better when I clean it up. I'm thinking in the morning - probably Friday morning is the first morning I'll get after it's clean - I'll pull open the windows, and turn on my lamp. Lots of light then.

Picture taken at night so no lighting from window, screen showing math 
homework with a glare, bed unmade, stuff on the ground, mess on the dressers...

While I was working on my math assignment, I got a text from Jason, one of the boys from my rat lab, and Jeff's roommate. He asked if I'd like to go out with him on Thursday or Friday. Since I'll be out of town on Friday, I said Thursday would work, and asked him if he had a place in mind. He asked if Texas Roadhouse would work. I wrote back, "That sounds great, as long as you don't feel offended if I choose to eat the macaroni and cheese". I think he found that amusing. He said he wouldn't be, and we made plans for him to pick me up at 6:30.

Unfortunately, this does mean I lose an hour or two that I was planning to spend cleaning my room. I'll just have to budget my time accordingly. Imagine if I had a steady boyfriend and had to plan around time-consuming dates and meet-ups all the time. Yikes!