Saturday, February 11, 2017

Calm Before a Workload Storm

I started my morning off by running some laundry, and worked on a bit of writing. I also completed a report for my career class. Now apart from studying, it would seem I have no homework due until next Thursday. Of course, this next week we have another design project which is supposed to involve our first creation (so glad I didn't throw it out). And I have a lab to attend for stats, and an English essay to research and work on, and many things. It'll keep me busy.

My speakers weren't working yesterday after Demetria returned them, but today she looked at them again and reported that she thought she'd plugged something into the wrong slot. She fixed it and the sound for my computer came back. Nice.

I did dishes, ate food, and went over my terms for abnormal psych for a long time. Off the top of my head I don't know when our next test is, but I imagine it's creeping up. I'll definitely want to have my definitions down. Won't it be nice when May is here and I go on break again? Hard to believe that's barely two and a half months away.