Thursday, February 9, 2017

Foggy Thursday

Confession time! I didn't finish all those things I bought last night- I had the toasted cinnamon honey butter bread for dinner, then hurried over to Institute, and had the donut while I was waiting for the evening bus to show up afterwards. Then I had the banana bread later that night. The nutella bread I saved for this morning and warmed it up. Then I had the (again warmed-up) giant snickerdoodle tonight while I was doing homework. Worked out pretty well.

I went to stats this morning. Here is a picture I took as I was coming back from there, because I was impressed with all the fog:


After stats, I came home, submitted my proposal for English, and worked on my math assignments. I was able to finish them later tonight after abnormal psych. The second assignment wasn't easy, though. I needed to use formulas and stuff that hadn't really been covered by the lectures or in the reading, or if they were, I missed them. After picking through the chapter again, performing several Google searches, and making multiple attempts that took advantage of the "three strikes and you're out" system, I finally managed to pull 45/49, or 91.8%. Not the best, but acceptable.

Although the math was pretty rough tonight, I did have a relatively relaxing morning. It's pretty nice to have a very light day straight after a busy one.