Sunday, August 6, 2017

84 Degrees

I decided not to fast this week. I'm still recovering from being sick and have been coughing horribly, and drinking fluids is supposed to help. Additionally, the air conditioning going out yesterday left my bedroom at 84 degrees. It seems borderline dangerous to cut water out of my life right now.

The other day, Dad hooked up the Wii in the living room. Today, I joined Stockton and Preston in playing Mario Party 6, which I haven't had a go at in a long time. We played E Gadd's Garage. Despite the fact that his controller didn't work too well and would always force him to move up automatically (to the point where I actually won the Minigame Bonus Star), Stockton won the board. I came in second. Oh well. Six stars isn't too bad.

We started our game before church and finished it afterward. Then I retired from playing to spend some time working on character designs and story planning. Mom and I talked about Gone With the Wind and my college life over the phone tonight. It sounds like she's enjoying her time in Florida. A nice, relaxing Sunday with family.