Sunday, August 13, 2017

Wait Until Dark

Today we packed up the cabin and headed for home. On our way, we stopped by a church for sacrament meeting, and realized as we sat down that it was a singles ward. Oh well. The talks were pretty interesting, and we had a nice trip back. I alternated between writing and playing another Mario Party 6 board with my siblings.

We watched another weird episode of "Doctor Who" tonight. I do not like this Doctor at all. He's super mean and very rude. And, it's still hard to understand what the characters are saying most of the time. Dad turned on the subtitles, which was kind of amusing. It did make it easier to understand what was going on.

After that, we watched "Wait Until Dark", with Audrey Hepburn. I watched this in my high school film class a few years ago. The kids seemed to like it, so that was nice.