Thursday, November 17, 2016

First Snow of the Season

It snowed for the first time this morning. The snow was very light, but it stuck around on the grass for awhile.


I forgot to mention that yesterday I talked to my horticulture teacher about the grade I'd gotten on the propagation lab. He said he couldn't remember exactly, but that I probably lost points for not cutting my cuttings at the right length. Even if they rooted successfully. That sounds like something that should have been printed on our lab sheet and/or explained by the adult down at the greenhouse as opposed to every length of half a dozen cuttings relayed verbally only one time super quickly when no one was ready for it and then never mentioned on any PowerPoint or paper again.

Or maybe that's just me.

I took an exam in lifespan development. It was a little more difficult than I was anticipating seeing as there were several questions related to topics not covered in the study guide and that I didn't study, but I think I did okay.

Otherwise, after coming home from class, I worked on homework and studied. I'm determined to do well on the manufacturing quiz for my chocolate class, but there are so many chemical structures and machinery parts to know, we'll have to see how things work out.