Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Preparing For Registration

Today I went to the library to get help in 'planning my schedule in advance'. I wanted to ask about when teachers' hours will be listed, because so far all my classes claim not to have any information about that yet. The guy helping me said he was surprised to see that. Many other teachers have their hours listed now, and registration is next week.

He suggested I go see my counselor as soon as possible. Not what I was hoping to hear, since I'd just seen my counselor, and specifically went early to avoid showing up now. At least he was able to walk me through the process of uploading my schedule. Supposedly it will only take a few seconds. That will be great. I'll want to have other plans on hand, though, in case some of those classes fill up.

I got a lot of chocolate book reading done while waiting the two hours for class to start. Almost... there! I have about a third of my chocolate book left to go. This one is slightly less painful to read than the last one, but it's still not particularly fun.

I scored 100% on a ten-question quiz for lifespan development. After class, I broke my fast and stopped by the Marketplace for some food. I took a little time for myself- I thought making my protagonist pen pals with a character who will show up later in the story was an excellent way to foreshadow, and plus she knitted his son a cute scarf for the holidays. 

I tried working out alternate schedule ideas for a bit. I did my laundry. Later, I flipped through some channels until I found some ongoing election results. Demetria and I watched those on and off for a few hours between episodes of "Star vs. The Forces of Evil" (The plot thickens!). This is not the funnest time to be American, I think. Though, it was hilarious to see Evan McMullin make Utah a three-way fight that was "too early to call" for hours.