Saturday, November 19, 2016

Schoolwork Saturday

It's nice to have Saturdays. I pulled out my 3DS for the first time since coming up here and hooked it to the Internet. I managed to do that all by myself, so I'm pretty proud of figuring out where to get the MAC ID or whatever it's called and remembering how to enter the code. I wanted to check to see if Pokemon Sun and Moon were any cheaper as "apps" than they were as cartridges. 

They were not, and a friend of mine who's really enjoying the game so far reminded me that if I got the app, it would take up lots of space on the 3DS, so I'll probably buy the cartridge. But I'm waiting until all my homework is done first- I don't want to get too enthralled with the game that I don't put full effort into my big school projects. I've been patient for eleven months. I can be patient a week longer.

I did some personal things and some homework today. I've been studying my chocolate notes for a week, but unfortunately I did not do well on my manufacturing quiz. Ouch. Basically, if I had been asked any questions other than the ones I was asked, I would have done great. The problem is, my teacher focuses on little details, and tells us "You will definitely need to know this", but doesn't put those things we "definitely need to know" on the quiz. I'll bet they'll all be on the final. I can still pull an A in this class, but I'll have to work pretty hard. More likely I'll end up with an A-. I guess that's okay.

Housing registration is just around the corner. I'm thinking I'll stay in Blue Square, but some other details need to be cleared and settled first. Fun stuff.