Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Simple College Day

I did my laundry, cleaned the kitchen, did dishes, and worked on some other things today. I did a little bit of writing, but tried to focus more on homework and such. Although I did spend a bit of time skipping through some "Fairly OddParents" episodes. I noticed in one of the recent ones that Foop was left-handed. Turns out, he's been consistently left-handed all three seasons of his existence, and it just took me a long time to notice. 

I also noticed that Anti-Cosmo seems to have a habit of holding things in his left hand, to the point where he'll pick things up with his right hand and immediately switch them to his left, unless he's wielding a weapon. And if his wand becomes a weapon rather than just a thing he's holding, he flips it to his right hand. Good attention to detail on the artists' part. Huh. I just thought that was super interesting, and figured I'd share it since this blog post was looking rather short otherwise.

I also went to class, of course. Aced the quiz. Cheered up a friend. The works. I found out that I scored 91% on my propagation lab for horticulture. That's not the grade I was hoping for. I'll have to ask my teacher about it tomorrow, since he didn't leave any comments.

I made macaroni and cheese tonight and ate it while I worked on homework. Later, Demetria and I watched the two new "Star" episodes, and I did homework some more. Man, am I glad to have my horticulture and chocolate essays done. I would not want to be dealing with those right about now.