Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Registered for Spring 2017

Today was a busy day, but I got through it. I went to all my classes and I finished all my homework (including my three essay questions for Institute). We watched a video through all of class in behavior today. It was an older video (from before client confidentiality, I guess) about a twenty-something young man, six feet tall, who kept hurting himself. Behavior analysts were able to help him, though, even though it took a long time.

Alison texted me and asked if Demetria and I would like to join her at the temple on Friday. Demetria is performing, though. I was excited to go, until I remembered my temple recommend is still back home. Well. Maybe next time.

I ate at the Marketplace (but they were out of chocolate milk in both machines- what is this savagery?), and I was all ready to register for my classes tonight. Except, my registration time turned out to be for 10:00, and not 8:00. I guess the classes you are currently taking don't count as credits yet, so you can't be in an earlier slot. I'm still two days ahead of where I would be if I'd never have taken AP classes, though.

I talked about it with Mom, and in the end, I was able to register for all my classes... except fiction writing. It looks like there are still a few hoops to jump through there. Maybe I can take it next fall. But Mom and I both agree that the schedule I have is looking good. I hope I enjoy it.