Friday, January 13, 2017

Neither Friday Nor Sidney Have Class

So on Fridays, I only have one class. That would be English, my first one of the morning. However, my teacher was sick, so she cancelled it today. That would have been nice to know before I made it all the way out there, but I'll take it.

My friend was streaming again as she colored Gavin and Ethel, so I kept that running in the background as I looked over the plagiarism chapter of my English workbook, as well as did other things like run laundry and eat lunch. That kept me busy for most of the day. She did a fantastic job with both my characters, which is pretty awesome.

Near the end, our other friend said she was claiming Gavin for her own because she loved him so much, to which our drawing friend clicked another button and said, "Too late, I just put my watermark on him". I thought that was pretty funny. I could post a screenshot of her drawing, but I guess I'll just wait for her to send me the file in full. Tomorrow, perhaps. It's worth it.

When the stream was over, I kept myself occupied in other ways. I read chapters from two more of my textbooks, and finished my last math assignment. I still have more work to do over the weekend, but at least I got a good start on it.

I wished Demetria off, too. She has a singing competition in Phoenix over the weekend, so she'll be back in a few days. I have the place to myself now, and I don't mind that at all. I set up my laptop to play more "Danny Phantom" episodes while I did the dishes, cleaned the kitchen, and folded clothes. Did some more character sketches, but the only one I really like is Sidney Poindexter, so here he is:

The feeling when you suffered through nonstop bullying for 50+ years...

... but now you have a shapeshifting dragon princess for a girlfriend.

I wrote "green" next to him because I'm idly trying to catch parallels between the colors of energy different ghosts use and their skin colors or personalities or abilities or really anything. Mostly you get blue and green powers, but for some reason Youngblood uses red. I'm reviewing old episodes in search of anyone else who does. Wouldn't it be hilarious if the obscure character I picked as my favorite had a unique color? That would be hilarious.

That was my day. Now the homework assignments and the laundry have been put aside. Tomorrow is Saturday. They're having pizza down in the Blue Square lobby, and I want to go grocery shopping too. Otherwise, I guess it'll mostly be a day split between relaxation and homework. We'll see!