Monday, January 2, 2017

On the Second Day of January

Mom and I got me registered for Institute today. I didn't enjoy my teacher last semester, but I think now I'll have the same teacher Demetria had, and she really liked him. We'll see. Mom and I also printed up my schedule since the plan is to bring me up to Logan tomorrow, and walk around in search of my classes.

We also looked into several writing camps for the summer, and I helped Mom to give her blog a new look for the new year. She's been wanting her blog to be wider, and we added a background to her blog instead of it being stark white.

I did some revising too, and had a lot of blogging to catch up on. Also, Mom, Stockton and I went to see "Sing" in theaters! I thought it was beautifully animated, had an interesting plot, wonderful characters, and I really enjoyed it. Even Stockton liked it, and he never likes anything. Mom was less impressed, but very few movies seem to impress her, especially the animated ones. She liked "Frozen".

On our way home, we picked up Little Caeser's pizza for dinner as a last hurrah before I leave. Jorja came back from the mall soon after, and I took up my laptop again.

Ah, winter break. It'll be so nice in a few years when I'm graduated, and I can have calm, no-homework days like this a little more often.