Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Not a Post About Timmy Turner's Birthday

It's been pretty warm out. Over the last week, I've seen lots of people lying out on blankets or in the grass at the quad, usually with a study partner and lots of books and papers around them. Nice weather.

I had math class this morning. I was able to talked with Jeff. I told him I could meet this evening, but Wednesday I was full. He said today wouldn't be great for him- even more so than usual because his daughter has the flu. Well. Hopefully everything works out.

After that, I headed home and studied for my abnormal psych test. I reviewed my vocab for awhile, and skimmed over the chapters we're supposed to be tested on again. This time, I remembered to bring my own scantron, and I had two sharp pencils with me.

Took the test. I breezed through it pretty easily, and there were only a small handful of questions out of thirty-one that I hesitated over. Most of them were nitpicky things. Hopefully when my score gets back, I'll see that I did well!

I came home and took a light writing break, then after that got back to work. I finished my English assignment and did some math. I also critiqued a friend on a paper he's been writing. Then I talked to Mom about my class schedule and the Willow Park apprenticeship.

After that was done, I worked on math until pretty late. These last two weeks have been super heavy, but my weekend should be lighter since I'll have just finished a psych test and a math one!