Thursday, March 23, 2017

Well At Least Math Was 100%

I had statistics and abnormal psych today. I scored 80% on my psych test. That's... not awesome, but it could have been worse. I can still pull through. I think most of my mistakes were nitpicky errors, and I really should have started studying earlier. Oh well. This was a tough unit, but next is personality disorders and that should be more engaging than remembering which drugs do what, and listening to my teacher talk about why certain drugs are okay for you (from a worldly standpoint). Better luck next time.

I finished math homework and scored 100% on my math quiz, and also collected the 40 pictures I needed for my Pinterest board in interior design. I almost put it off, but decided to just do it sooner rather than later. This was a tricky one because I needed examples of different types of color harmony, and I struggle telling the difference between them. But I made it through.

Linzie and Jen were able to watch the "Fairly OddParents"/"Bunsen Is a Beast" crossover episode for the first time tonight. They liveblogged it to me and were quite happy to see Timmy again, since it's been awhile. Today wasn't nearly as draining as yesterday, although I didn't end up visiting another Institute class like I meant to. I've been ending my days feeling mentally exhausted. I... need to catch up on my sleep. That would be good. This has been a really long and rough two weeks.