Saturday, March 25, 2017

How Do You Ignore a Time Zone?

So I solved my "Why can't I figure out what time "Bunsen Is a Beast" airs in my time zone" problem:



You can tell I don't watch much TV considering that I've lived in this time zone for six years and didn't know this. I guess only certain shows like "Teen Titans Go" and "Power Rangers" play here. It's bizarre that the Nick show "Loud House" will play, but not "Bunsen". Huh.

Anyway, I no longer feel guilt about watching cartoons online. #I tried to do things legally but this is why pirating happens. Not that I'm pirating when I'm watching on the official Nick site, at least.

I chatted a bit with friends and caught up on writing blog posts this morning, made a Shakeology shake, then got to work on my next English assignment. It took a couple hours, but I got it done! Aside from keeping up with my school reading, I now don't have any homework due until next Thursday. So this afternoon, I did get a chance to breathe! I started by putting on soft pajamas. Nice.

I made that little homemade pizza tonight, and watched the General Women's Broadcast from my couch. Next week is General Conference, so that's exciting! I drew while I watched, and did some writing tonight too. Getting through these last two weeks was a struggle, but here I am!

Hmm........ It looks like I don't have any tags to add to this post if I leave it the way it is. So, here are the colored versions of the sketches I did during the broadcast. It's been a little while since I've drawn, so it was nice. Jen had told me to mix up who was who in "Bunsen Is a Beast", and this is the result:

Llama/praying mantis/cat child, awkward 
redheaded loner, and sheltered rich boy

Yep. I can now add my "drawings" tag to this post. And my "Jen" tag. That is all!