Thursday, March 16, 2017

Dish Queen

Today was pretty basic. I had a nice, long morning to get things done. It's been a busy week for homework, but I'm chipping away. I had stats and abnormal psych class today. Lots of new concepts to learn. Luckily I only have to memorize the stuff for abnormal psych. I can't imagine trying to work through stats if our quizzes and tests weren't open-note! Yikes.

I did squeeze in a bit of writing this evening, figuring out some worldbuilding for Gavin and Ethel's story. Oh, and Demetria approached me and said she'd do all the dishes now and keep the counters clean if I just vacuumed the floor every once in awhile. I'd talked to her on Monday about switching how we did dishes, requesting she just unload them, because I've done all of them for a long time and I was beginning to feel overwhelmed. So hearing her say that she wanted to do all of them now (especially since she hadn't touched the dishes since our arrangement) was interesting. 

We'll see how that works out. I did tell her to let me know if it started to become too much for her, and we could work something else out.