Sunday, March 19, 2017

Stake Conference: Sunday Edition

Today was stake conference. Demetria and I joined Katerina and her roommates, and we drove down to the tabernacle.

Not really sure what the rules are about pictures in the tabernacle, but I
thought it would be okay if I snuck one in while we were half an hour early

There were some interesting talks. The main focus seemed to be on dating, sexual purity, and marriage. I thought the speakers did a good job of keeping people interested though, so that was nice.

I did more homework today- mostly the math I've been neglecting and more abnormal psych, and lots of reading. Just plugging along. I also talked to mom about my schedule. Tomorrow I'm planning to see one of the psychology advisers. Hopefully I learn lots of useful information!