Friday, March 31, 2017

Spring Conference: Day -1

In English class, we gathered in groups and examined articles for various topics listed throughout them. We wrote these on colored sticky notes and arranged them in different categories. This generated a lot of topic paragraph ideas very quickly.

Otherwise, I was free for the rest of the day. I spent the day working on my assignment with the occasional break, and studying too. Mom eventually called, and I was able to tell her that my English assignment was almost done. Everything is written except a few facts I need to reread a few articles to confirm.

I wrote tonight, because I wanted to fit in some writing before General Conference gave me eight hours to do nothing but listen and draw. I've been fighting writer's block on this chapter, so it was nice to start combing out the snags.