Saturday, April 8, 2017

Asleep A[f]t[er] the Chalk

I bore amusing witness to a sleep-deprived zombie of a Linzie today. After plowing through the entire series for a whole day, she wanted to do little but discuss "ChalkZone" headcanons, improve her hipster future Rudy design, and make a quick sketch of a ten-year-old Sophie. And watch the Season 0 episode - "Chalk Rain" - I linked her to which never aired in the official series, because she hadn't realized it existed. I think she might like the show!

An absent friend and a sleepy friend were totally fine with me. I had a lot of work to do. Some schoolwork, and some of my own. I worked out some writing and worldbuilding details for a long time. I've also been helping a friend by offering advice on the outline of his own story, so that was good.

What else? I did laundry today. Some drawing and cartoon-watching too (usually when eating or folding laundry, because I like to multitask that way). 

I made macaroni in my red pot for dinner tonight. I haven't had that in awhile, so that was pretty nice! Although I did do a lot of schoolwork, it was great to have a Saturday that was more relaxing than some of them in the recent past.