Monday, April 17, 2017

Design and Pizza

So! No English today! I didn't have my career class either, and luckily this time I remembered that before I headed all the way out there. I didn't even get out of pajamas until the afternoon. Mostly, I worked on the eight-page draft of that big essay for English class, and occasionally wrote.

I cleaned the frog tank today. I also called Mom at one point to confirm future plans involving check-out day, and to just catch up on how things were going at home. While we talked, I swept the floor and cleared off the counters too.

In interior design, we continued our discussion on modern houses. Tonight, I went out for pizza. It took an hour to ride the bus to the transfer center, switch routes, wait in line, and wait for the bus to come back again, but I'd been wanting it for awhile. The next time I get pizza, hopefully I'll be able to enjoy it at home with my family!