Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Caught Up

We received our take-home tests in stats today. It will not be a fun packet to do, but at least I'll actually have a light Wednesday tomorrow. Jeff and I made plans to meet. I also calculated my grade on Canvas and found out that I only need to score 20 out of 50 points on the final to get an A in this class. Ha. I'm not the kind of person who will just slack off on an assignment though, so I'll work hard to get it done, but it's nice not to have tons of pressure on my back. Jeff said that he has to score 100% to receive an A- since he missed two labs and never made them up. Yikes! Glad that isn't me!

I finally heard back from my English teacher today, and she said that she wasn't available to meet with me at all until Thursday. Whoa! I don't know if this was because she was booked or because I hadn't sent her my essay draft... I didn't even remember her asking us to send our drafts for review. I looked over mine again and highlighted the areas I wanted to discuss with her. Well, it looks like I'll be meeting with her on Thursday, then!

I uploaded the pictures and 300-word description of my in-progress interior design project today. Only three other people had already posted their designs, and as part of my assignment, I needed to leave thoughtful comments on the work of two other students. One girl sewed a pillow with a specific pattern, and it looked really great!

We're coming up on the finish in abnormal psych. My teacher and I calculated my grade, and without taking the final, I'll get an A. So much for "You will probably get a B in this class"! My teacher drops the lowest test, so there's not much point in taking it. Plus, I think I accidentally packed up all my scantrons when Mom was up here on Friday. I kind of wanted to take it both to see how I was doing and to just cover my back, but I'll have to think about it, I guess.

I spent most of the evening catching up on my blog, since I fell behind last week between working on my essay, kitchen render, and going out of town. But with this post done, I am all caught up again. That's a pretty nice feeling to have!