Wednesday, December 21, 2016

A Panini and a Sled

Mom and I went to visit Dad for lunch at his work today. I had a cheese and turkey panini and some chips on the side. Dad showed us around the new Overstock building, which is round and has different areas labeled in terms of 360 degrees, if that makes any sense. 

After we left, Mom and I went out to Hobby Lobby to pick up more plastic frosting bags, and then we went to Harmons and bought a sled and some marshmallows for Jorja's hot chocolate mix, and then to Matt and Sam's house to drop off a present and see Anne and Jeff. Santa stopped by their house early this year, so Anne showed us the plastic kitchen playset she had woken up to. It's bigger than the one in our basement, which she always plays with. I think she likes it!

After a swing by Big 5 to grab another sled, we crashed at home and waited for the kids to return from school. I spent a lot of time relaxing on the couch and playing Pokemon Sun, and doing a bit more writing. I did some drawing too, trying some new poses and stuff. Oh, and KissCartoon came back! Nice.

Tonight we had spaghetti delivered by the remote control train again. Mom had taken Stockton to diving, so she was really excited to plop down in front of the BYU game when she got back, and everyone kind of went after her. I stayed at the table a bit to eat more spaghetti and put all the food away. Then I went back to my room and read, revised, and wrote the rest of the night. Just the way I like it.